We're a little disappointed at your level of smack talk. Nobody sent memes, engaged in a keyboard commando battle, or sent us a complaint. Lame. But we digress.
2016 is off to a bang. The federal government is still failing at just about everything, wars continue to rage, and the media continues to cover topics that will be irrelevant next week. So we might as well have fun with it.
10. This one will make you go in circles. Especially today. Prior to hitting the submit button on the comments. Have no fear. It's all in good fun. Let'r fly.
9. We're big fans of personal responsibility around here. Do blame the Big "O" for everything?
8. While we're on the topic of politics. This one was too good not to share. Whatever internet genius put this one together needs a high five.
7. C'mon now. That's funny.
6. Oh. The Irony.
5. Shifting gears. Nothing pisses us off more than this crap. Kim Kardashian gets 10,000+ hits and the focus of our citizenry, but these heroes are ignored. Guess people like butt lips more than freedom.
4. Or maybe we just post this stuff up because we're simply sad about the priorities of our countrymen.
3. This kid lays down internet Yoda quotes on the regular.
2. This may flip your entire childhood upside down. Thanks to Leo Jenkins for the post.
1. And this week's winner. Seriously. A fucking bird sanctuary. This is why we can't have nice things.
Leo won a shirt and some flip flops for making the top 10. The rest of you lost. Submit. Talk Shit. Win Stuff. Go.