We have an odd sense of humor. It could have been the continual exposure to violence during the formative years. Maybe it's the frustration of constantly hearing about #FirstWorldProblems. Or, maybe it's because we've learned that the media is a joke, and we should take it that way.
ISIS and the refugee "thing" has been pretty popular lately. It's filled our feed. Thought we would share the top 10 meme's we've seen relating to Syria, ISIS and refugees.
9) Use geography to your advantage.
8) Listen to the Captain.
7) Take a random picture out of context to prove a point.
6) This one's actually pretty funny. But, c'mon now. That's just a bunch of dudes, flashing the peace sign, in a boat, with a selfie stick.
5) Don't forget the tin foil hat guys.
4) Put it in context.
3) Leave it to John. Truth pasted onto a screenshot.
2) Don't forget Baby Jesus reporting for a census.
1) If baby Jesus doesn't do it for you, then go for the adult version.
So that's the Top 10 Refugee Meme's we've seen thus far. Hopefully you got to this sentence and it evoked some sort of emotion in you. However you feel about it, something needs to be done. This isn't "their" problem anymore. This is "our" problem and it's up to us to figure it out. Nobody is coming for us.
Drop your thoughts and comments below. Looking forward to the conversation!